As our country begins to open up their businesses again, we at Crabapple Photography will be taking the steps necessary to ensure that our clients and employees are safe. We are following federal guidelines as well as the state of Massachusetts guidelines.
There are a set of new policies in place while we navigate this new time:
- The studio will be thoroughly cleaned and disinfected in between clients.
- The studio doors will only be open approximately 5 minutes before your scheduled start time. This ensures us enough time to prepare before you arrive. Unless you see us wave you in, please wait in your car until that time.
- We will be wearing masks during the entirety of your session.
- We will be washing and sanitizing any blankets or props used in each session and will rotate props after each session.
- We will frequently be washing our hands and sanitizing our hands.
- We will not hesitate to reschedule your session should any of our employees have a temperature or feel sick in any way.
- You may reschedule your session at any time without any consequences if you feel it is necessary.
- You will fill out the questionnaire as seen below this post and will not be permitted into the studio unless it is filled out.
- You will wash your hands immediately upon entering the studio and continue to throughout the time you’re in the studio.
- Only immediate care takers of the baby may be at the session. We need to keep the number of people in the studio down.
- Once the family portion of your studio photos are completed, you’ll need to wear a mask for the remainder of the session, and it’s best if just one adult stays.
- Older siblings may only be in the studio for the duration they are being photographed (family and sibling portraits). A family member must take them out of the studio after.
- There will be no eating during the session but drinks (and staying hydrated) is certainly OK!
COVID-19 SCREENING CHECKLIST QUESTIONNAIRE
In order to keep our employees and other clients safe, we ask that you make sure all of the following are true for EVERY person coming into the studio from your family:
Checklist adapted with permission by Little Moments by Katie
Alternative Options for your Newborn Session
If you have or would like to book a session you always have the option to post pone and I do not blame you. There are several things I can do for you including:
- Rescheduling your session for any point in the future.
- Complimentary editing of photos you’ve taken at home or at the hospital.
- Complimentary front porch session: A 5 minute session at your home where I am able to capture your family on the steps of your home from 10+ feet away, wearing a mask.
- Virtual session: video chat and walk you through a couple of setups and how to find the best light in your home.
- A digital portrait composite. You provide the headshot, that I can help you get, and I do the rest.
PLEASE REACH OUT WITH ANY QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS
Kate is an Andover, MA photographer servicing the greater Boston area, North Shore and Southern NH areas. You can email Kate directly here.