As Covid becomes more and more a normal part of our every day life, we at Crabapple Photography are still taking the steps necessary to ensure that our clients and employees are safe.
The policies we have in place:
- The studio will be thoroughly cleaned and disinfected in between clients.
- The studio doors will only be open approximately 5 minutes before your scheduled start time. This ensures us enough time to prepare before you arrive. Unless you see us wave you in, please wait in your car until that time.
- For the foreseeable future, anyone over the age of 2 at all newborn sessions must be masked.
- We will err on the side of caution for all other sessions, taking each client’s situation and preferences one by one.
- We will be washing and sanitizing any blankets or props used in each session and will rotate props after each session.
- We will frequently be washing our hands and sanitizing our hands.
- We will not hesitate to reschedule your session should any of our employees have a temperature or feel sick in any way.
- You may reschedule your session at any time without any consequences if you feel someone in your family is sick.
- You will reschedule if your child has a fever, has thrown up, has excessive coughing or an excessive runny nose. We do not want to spread anything, and we want your child at his or her happiest for the photos.
- You will wash your hands immediately upon entering the studio and continue to throughout the time you’re in the studio.
- Only immediate care takers of the baby may be at the session. We need to keep the number of people in the studio down.
- There will be no eating during the session but drinks (and staying hydrated) is certainly OK!
COVID-19 SCREENING CHECKLIST QUESTIONNAIRE
In order to keep our employees and other clients safe, we ask that you make sure all of the following are true for EVERY person coming into the studio from your family:
Checklist adapted with permission by Little Moments by Katie
PLEASE REACH OUT WITH ANY QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS
Kate is an Andover, MA photographer servicing the greater Boston area, North Shore and Southern NH areas. You can email Kate directly here.